Studio61 Consignment Terms and Conditions
1. The consignment agreement starts on the day that items are dropped off at Studio61, 61 West Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060.
A drop-off form must be completed by the client listing all items in the drop off batch.
2. Studio61 will arrange for the marketing, sale and distribution of consigned items from the following territories:
Studio61 Sydney, 61 West Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060;
online via eBay, Instagram, Facebook
Studio61’s online shop https://prelovedclothingonline.com.au/.
Items may be sold for distribution in Australia or internationally. For online sales, the buyer or Studio61 pays for shipping and packaging.
3. Studio61 is responsible for any loss of or damage to merchandise while it is under Studio61’s control.
4. Merchandise shall remain the property of the client until sold in the regular course of business.
5. Studio61 shall devote his / her best efforts to the sale and distribution of Consignor’s merchandise throughout the territory referred to above.
6. Studio61 shall agree all prices with client before sale.
7. Client agrees that Studio61 may at its discretion, reduce the selling price by up to 20% in order to close a sale or include in store and online promotions.
8. Studio61 shall not sell the Consignor’s merchandise for less than 80% of the agreed price unless agreed with the Consignor verbally, by text message or by email.
9. Payout rates for new clients consigning after 1 June 2020 are strictly 40%. This rate is for items sold in our store, on our website, on eBay and on social media. Existing client consignment rates remain as agreed.
10. The consignment period for items sold in store is 4 to 6 weeks (minimum 4 weeks, maximum 6 weeks).
11. The consignment period for items sold online is 8 to 12 weeks (minimum 8 weeks, maximum 12 weeks). If items are taken back by the client before minimum consignment period (8 weeks), Studio61 will charge $15 per item to cover the cost of product photography required for online sales.
12. Payments to clients occur at the end of the the consignment period unless otherwise agreed. Payment terms are 7 days.
13. Unsold items must be collected before a payment is made unless otherwise agreed.
14. At the end of the consignment period Studio61 shall furnish the client with a payment statement indicating all sales transactions. Payment terms are 7 days.