Studio61 Consignment Shop
Terms and Conditions
1. Studio61 consignment shop agreement starts on the day that items are dropped off at Studio61, 61 West Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060.
A drop-off form must be completed by the Consignor (client), listing all items in the drop off batch.
2. Studio61 will arrange for the marketing, sale and distribution of consigned items from the following territories:
Studio61 Sydney, 61 West Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060;
online via eBay, Instagram, Facebook
Studio61’s online shop prelovedclothingonline.com.au.
Items may be sold for distribution in Australia or internationally. For online sales, the buyer or Studio61 pays for shipping and packaging.
3. Studio61 consignment shop is responsible for any loss of or damage to merchandise while it is under Studio61’s control.
4. Merchandise shall remain the property of the Consignor (client) until sold in the regular course of business.
5. Studio61 shall devote his / her best efforts to the sale and distribution of the Consignor’s merchandise throughout the territory referred to above.
6. Studio61 shall agree to all prices with the Consignor before sale.
7. For consigned items, we price high so we can include your items in our ongoing flash sales and eBay promotions. By selling with us, you agree that we may reduce the agreed selling price by up to 20% to close a sale.
8. Studio61 shall not sell the Consignor’s merchandise for less than 80% of the agreed price unless agreed with the Consignor verbally, by text message or by email. The Consignor (client) agrees that Studio61 may at its discretion, reduce the selling price from the proposed selling price by up to 20% to allow for sales, rewards or discounts.
9. Payout rates for consignment are listed here. These rates are for items sold in our store, on our website, on eBay and on social media. A $20 surcharge is added for each online item. This is a customer’s fee, not a consignor’s fee, so we add this charge to the selling price of the item.
10. The consignment period for items sold in-store is 4 to 6 weeks (minimum 4 weeks, maximum 8 weeks).
11. The consignment period for items sold online is 8 to 12 weeks (minimum 8 weeks, maximum 12 weeks). If items are taken back by the client before the minimum consignment period (8 weeks), Studio61 will charge $15 per item to cover the cost of product photography required for online sales.
12. All consignment sales are subject to the Studio61 and Preloved Clothing Online 14 day return policy. If an item is returned by a customer, Studio61 will return the item to the Consignor’s inventory and adjust the payout balance accordingly.
13. Payments to Consignors occur at the end of the consignment period unless otherwise agreed. Payment terms are 14 days.
14. Unsold items must be collected before a payment is made unless otherwise agreed.
15. At the end of the consignment period Studio61 shall furnish the Consignor with a payment statement indicating all sales transactions. Payment terms are 14 days.